⭐️“I DON’T PAY FOR MARTIAL ARTS “⭐️
From a martial arts parent…..
One of my friends asked “Why do you pay so much money and spend so much time for your child to do martial arts?” Well I have a confession to make: I don’t pay for Martial arts! I don’t pay for my child’s martial arts lessons. I don’t pay for their mitts….. or suits or their competitions.
So, if I am not paying for martial arts , what am I paying for?
– I pay for those moments when my child becomes so tired they feel like quitting but don’t.
– I pay for the opportunity that my child can have and will have to make life-long friendships.
– I pay for the chance that they may have amazing instructors that will teach them that martial arts is not just about movement but about life.
– I pay for my child to learn to be disciplined.
– I pay for my child to learn to take care of themselves.
– I pay for my child to learn to work with others and to be a proud, supportive, kind and respectful student.
– I pay for my child to learn to deal with disappointment, when they don’t get that score they hoped for, or fell during a move they practiced a thousand times, but still get up and is determined to do their BEST next time…
– I pay for my child to learn to make and accomplish goals.
– I pay for my child to learn that it takes hours and hours and hours and hours of hard work and practice to create a champion, and that success does not happen overnight.
I could go on but, to be short, I don’t pay for martial arts; I pay for the opportunities that martial arts provides my child to develop attributes that will serve them well throughout thier life and give them the opportunity to bless the lives of others.
From what I have seen for many, many years, I think it is a great investment!